- Apple Tree Cottage, 12 Rimmers Avenue, Freshfield, Merseyside has now exchanged contracts...
- 146 Queen Mary Road, Sheffield - Another property sold by Hoppla.co.uk for less than…
- Check out our new flyer soon to be delivered across targeted areas of Sheffield…
SOLD: 4, Palmerston Road, Taunton, Somerset
Summary DescriptionThis deceptively spacious Victorian residence stands in a quiet cul-de-sac on the western side of Taunton. Good catchment area for schools and walking distance to Somerset College/town. The property boasts many original features and has recently undertaken some extensive refurbishment.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Original period features
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently refurbished upstairs bathroom
- Hand built kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Sealed unit double glazed windows throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
This deceptively spacious Victorian residence stands in a quiet cul-de-sac on the western side of Taunton. Good catchment area for schools and walking distance to Somerset College/town. The property boasts many original features and has recently undertaken some extensive refurbishment.
KEY FEATURES; gas central heating, sealed unit double glazing throughout, two reception rooms, period features, hand built kitchen, utility/wc, first floor bathroom, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden.
Period entrance door with semi-circular window over, double panel radiator, doors to the dining room & living room and stairs rising to the first floor.
14'10"(4.52m) into bay window to front elevation x 10'4"(3.15m), open fireplace with brick surround, electrical points, TV aerial point and a double panel radiator.
14'1"(4.29m) x 11'9"(3.58m), wooden flooring, large window facing out to the rear garden, open fireplace with attractive mantle and tile surrounds, double panel radiator, two useful understairs cupboards, shelving in alcoves, electrical points and telephone point.
Hand built kitchen:
10'(3.05m) x 8'1"(2.46m), comprising base cupboard, drawer units, working surfaces and wall units to match. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electrical points and space and for gas/electric cooker, dish washer and fridge/freezer. Window to the side, step leading up to rear hall with uPVC double glazed back door and storage cupboard (water meter and stop tap located).
Space and plumbing for washing machine, pedestal washbasin, low level WC and wall mounted gas fired combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water supply. Electrical points, tongue and groove cladding to one side of room, obscured window to side elevation.
Provides access to insulated and partially boarded loft space.
14'(4.27m) x 11'10"(3.61m), window to front elevation, original cast fireplace, recessed built-in wardrobe cupboard, picture rail, double panel radiator, electrical points and TV aerial point.
11'4"(3.45m) x 10'8"(3.25m), window overlooking rear garden, fireplace with brick surround, recessed built-in wardrobe cupboard, double panel radiator, electrical points and TV aerial point.
White suite comprising a panelled bath with Victorian style taps and shower spray attachment, pedestal washbasin with vanity light/shaver point above and low level WC. Attractive downlights, extractor fan, original cast fireplace, double panel radiator and obscured window to rear garden.
The property is set behind brick walling with a small gravelled forecourt area leading to the front door. On road parking (no permit requirement).
Enclosed rear garden:
Includes a covered lean too area directly adjoining the rear of the property and a raised patio with a grassed lawn. The garden is well established with a variety of plants/shrubs on beds either side and has a sunny aspect when blue skies grace the UK! At the bottom is a good sized storage shed and a gate with access to a pedestrian path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents at a later stage.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. MyHouseAdvert has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the purchaser’s interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. MyHouseAdvert has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.